MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2013, 11:23 AM   #28048 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
Yeah me too, I can't even live with my best friends that I have known forever. Not just the stealing aspect, since I doubt that would happen but it definitely changes the relationship and can make things pretty tense at times. I have seen it happen many times. It seems like more often then not there are some kind of problems. I like my space and my privacy. Don't think I could ever have a roommate.
Same thing with women. Patrice Oneil said it best. Women would get along with men far better if they equated how they feel about their vagina to how men feel about their time. If a man has sex with a woman and the woman has no desire for it, that's ****. If a man is on the phone and says he has to go and a woman says "why do you have to go I want to talk some more" that's raping him time.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App