MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2013, 11:42 AM   #28050 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
That is why I live alone ladies and gents.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I wish I could. Not currently financially viable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Lolz...I got all fired up now I'm watching a Navy Seals training video.

Sweet. Now read story about some dude who beats his kids, animals, wife and get real angry. Then bring two tasers. One for each ball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Same thing with women. Patrice Oneil said it best. Women would get along with men far better if they equated how they feel about their vagina to how men feel about their time. If a man has sex with a woman and the woman has no desire for it, that's ****. If a man is on the phone and says he has to go and a woman says "why do you have to go I want to talk some more" that's raping him time.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Damn straight. I once moved in with a girl after about a month of meeting her. Needless to say we split up. 2 months later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Hit him with a banjo. I saw a guy get hit with a banjo once...and he went down.

Genius idea. I could tell people I once hit a man with a Banjo for steeling my shit. That would be cool to say.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.