MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Transgender fighter Fallon Fox's MMA license under review

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2013, 11:53 AM   #7 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Even iof they are in line with other womens, the fact that she used to be a man means she will have the frame and muscular DNA of a man. A 145lb man will 9 times out of 10 be stronger than a 145lb woman and no amount of hormonal therapy will stop that.
I wonder how her levels compare to Cyborg? I bet they are lower, she is weaker and she would get mauled by Cyborg lol

No but seriously I think it's pretty interesting. Obviously she couldn't compete in men's MMA. Do you guys remember this same kind of thing with a sprinter not too long ago? This seems to be a very similar issue.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...rethink-gender