MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Aleksander Emilianenko vs Tim Sylvia. . . .

View Single Post

Old 08-30-2006, 08:53 AM   #16 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
I don't know why you keep talking about Tim's "Massive" reach advantage. Tim's 6'8''. Aleks is 6'6''. Not that big of a difference really especially when both are well versed in striking. They know how to adjust to the reach advantage especially Aleksander. If you watch his exchanges you see he knows exactly where to stand to just barely be able to tag his opponent really hard but not too close to where he would get tagged himself. He's a very smart fighter and gets to train with Fedor everyday since they were kids so c'mon that right there is a huge advantage. Tim's not the greatest IMO and definately would not stand a chance against Aleksander Emelianenko. MMA Freak I can't believe I'm seeing you say Tim could beat Aleksander. You seemed so smart and well versed in your MMA knowledge haha I'm just messin around your opinions cool too.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote