MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2013, 01:57 PM   #28079 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrus View Post
had a good mma class today, submissions just came to me. what a glorious feeling that is.
Don't know about BJJ but I know it felt great when I wrestled and they made a move that just set me up perfect for exactly what I wanted to do. We had this move we used when we started on top for teams that wanted to sit out and hit the switch. It was called a trade arm. I remember wrestling a guy that was 20lbs bigger then me and much stronger but the move just played out perfectly and it was like when you hit a baseball or golf ball squarely and you just fill the click. It was almost effortless as I pinned that big bastard. Victory was mine!