MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Alistair Overeem injured, out of planned UFC 160 matchup with Junior dos Santos

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2013, 01:29 PM   #51 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
I don't care about any of that.

Everybody talks up Manhoef and his power, then go ahead and enlighten me, who all has he beat in MMA?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
The problem with that is his horrific ground game gets him put on his back and finished often in MMA. But when fighters don't go that route, the story changes. There is no questioning his power, just look at the fights he did get the KO and see how hard that man hits. All you have to do is watch his fights and you can see the power. I remember posting a few gifs of Melvin knocking people out on here, it's usually brutal shit. His dream fight is Wanderlei Silva and I have brought that up many times as one of the fights on my dream card. Dude's power really can't be questioned. Just watch him.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote