MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Alistair Overeem injured, out of planned UFC 160 matchup with Junior dos Santos

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2013, 02:03 PM   #55 (permalink)
Voiceless
Middleweight

Voiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape City View Post
I thought you guys were discussing Manhoef's KO power? If so, I don't see what being a terrible MMA fighter has to do with being able to KO anyone on the planet if they are dumb enough to let you.

I've always liked the technical execution of his striking. His body mechanics are a thing of beauty to see. How he loads up his kicks like a spring and brings so much torque behind them when he releases. How his opponents' body parts bounce back by the sheer impulse when he hits them. Also his fast striking level changes are a thing not often seen with all those pure head hunter strikers in MMA.