MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White says Mark Hunt turned down UFC 160 fight with Junior dos Santos

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2013, 08:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtwizzy2k5 View Post
Mark Hunt sucks, who cares? JDS would smash him, I don't get why people want to see such a lopsided fight.
http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/120858-a...ml#post1880562

You should try actually paying attention to responses to your posts rather than pretend they don't exist so that you can continue to run around screaming, 'Mark Hunt sucks, Mark Hunt sucks, lololol!'

Plenty of people obviously care, otherwise there wouldn't be such a demand for Hunt vs. JDS. As I said in my initial post, the man has beaten Rothwell, Kongo, and now Struve. A keyboard warrior voicing his opinion that Mark Hunt 'sucks' doesn't negate actual fact - that being that Mark Hunt is on a solid winning streak that merits a step up in competition.

You don't get it. You're not a fan. That's fine. But you're in the minority.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote