MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strength & Power Training

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2007, 10:24 PM   #24 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ▄bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtSixpack
You routine is retarded. There isnt a thing as a pull, press, squat day because u made it up.

On your press day you are doing a shoulder press so it makes it retarded you do shrugs on your pull day. You are using your traps on both pull and press day. The idea of a program is to work groups of muscles together and then do a different group of muscles together. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
Do you wanna see who I got my pull, press, squat day routine from?

YouTube - St Wilhelm's, 00007, 137.5kg Zercher Deadlift

YouTube - St Wilhelm's, Member 00007, Cambridge, Can crushing medley

YouTube - St Wilhelm's, Member 00007, Cambridge, Powerlifting 3

Please look at my links and READ some material before you go posting your idiotic remarks. It's funny because I'm posting links and evidence in almost EVERY one of my responses, and you have yet to post ANYTHING of any sort of value. Kinda ironic how you're the one telling me i don't know anything i'm talking about.

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.

Last edited by wukkadb : 05-11-2007 at 10:26 PM.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote