MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz Conference Call Audio; You Don't Want to Miss This!

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2013, 11:00 PM   #16 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renownjonnyg4508 Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
nick has made me burn my passport and made me get an american passport god bless nick the true hero the usa has been looking for heh. Also he is right MMA is dog shite today because at least half the fights on an average ufc card are boring compared to pride or even some old ufcs when 9/10 fights are great.
I think a lot of people agree the system needs reform in some fashion. Doesn't need to go to Pride rules, but a better interpretation of scoring and a little emphasis on damage would be great.

He basically called out Greg Jackson with that. He has had a bunch of stuff to say in a public setting about MMA and GSP for a while. It all came out in a pile of awesome mess, within a half hour.

I laughed when he was talking about GSP not even knowing how to live because he has guys to do it for him haha.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote