MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz Conference Call Audio; You Don't Want to Miss This!

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2013, 12:57 AM   #24 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I am no Nick Diaz fan and i like GSP but im COMPLETELY siding with Nick Diaz.

Nick wasnt talking shit when he said GSP should get pampered and i would be getting pampered if i had the money. GSP just didnt understand what Nick was saying cause his English isnt that great and he thought Nick Diaz was insulting him. Which Nick Diaz wasnt doing. Then GSP started getting a bit personal with it. And Nick even told him that he does not believe that GSP deserves to get beat down. He also said buncha other things to let GSP know that he is not insulting him.

I know where GSP comes from though because i didnt always speak English and i used to get mad at some things i probably should not have. I like to think that if GSP understood what Nick was trying to express that he would not have said the stuff he did.