Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Where to watch Bellator?

3K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  kantowrestler 
#1 ·
Where can I watch Bellator?

Never really bothered with it before but I feel i may be missing out.

Im in the UK so Online.

#4 ·
oh i use fightvideomma.com for every mma and sometimes boxing replay fight, theres most of the main card fights up there now i just saw the king mo fight and shalabut vs martinez KO. as for live the only way to see is stream

#6 ·
it wasn't even a hard or fully fledged spinning back fist, mo has 0 chin and jeff can't make him floyd only a few months into training with mo keep your hands up stupid

#11 ·
Na we don't get Bellator. We used to get OLD Bellator events on the Extreme Sports channel, but that was a while ago.

It sucks, a lot.

#14 ·
I watch what I can online but I don't have as much interest if it isn't live, and it's a struggle to watch them live, at the time they're on, via a shitty stream, on weekdays.

#15 ·
That breaks my heart. Especially the way this season has been going. It's been fantastic. Ignore last night's main event, the majority of the fights have been amazing. They have really been having a great year. Trust me you won't regret looking up the highlights. Usually mmajunkie or someone will have the highlights from each night. The video I posted is just from 1 night. Some great stuff. Can't wait to see Douglas Lima knockout Killa Bee again in their rematch.

#18 ·
That chick on the womans fight totally looked like a 15 year old boy, so much so that I was questioning weather she was a chick all the way through the fight.

Im in the same boat as TS, Im starting to look forward to Bellator events more than UFC at the moment. Its sad that I have to 'aquire' them instead of watch them on TV.

Lots of finishes in Bellator, although they do let scrubs go up against absolute killers most events.

#20 ·
We have seen plenty of heavy favorites get finished in Bellator. It's just like the prime SF days, sometimes you have mismatches that turn into epic finishes.
But King Mo, Babalu, Petruzelli, Falcao, Pellegrino(went from SD vs Tibau to being KO'd by Pitbull in 6 months) were all finished in Bellator. Plenty of other favorites have been finished as well. There have already been a ton of upset this season on Bellator.

#22 ·
We have seen some legit and young monsters emerge in Bellator, that's for sure. There are plenty of guys over there right now that Zuffa would love to have. They would snatch up the Pitbull brothers in a heartbeat. Also man Russia has really showed out in Bellator recently. I'm sure Dana wouldn't mind getting his hands on a couple. You know with the whole Global expansion thing.

#23 ·
Well we know he's got a hold of one of the Bellator fighters in Hector Lombard and is trying to get a hold of Eddie. I do think it's wrong though that Rebney is cock blocking Zuffa though. Eddie and Zuffa signed his contract in good faith and he pulls this crap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.