MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White says Mark Hunt turned down UFC 160 fight with Junior dos Santos

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2013, 08:41 AM   #25 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by locnott View Post
In the past I have backed most of Dana's actions but I find myself starting to think he may be the fraud some people say he is more and more. I think all the money, power and attention has given him a sort of GOD complex or something. He has kind of out grown his usefulness as a commissioner, The UFC would be much better served to have Dana as a promoter and put someone a little more trustworthy in as the commissioner of the sport. IMO
Totally agree with your point but trustworthy could be replaced by unknown right? Because when the things you listed are involved, who can we really trust? Normally passengers don't get to know in advance how bad are the storms along the route until they hit turbulence. We are the passengers here. Anyway Dana will stay until his image can be tolerated by the system as a whole. When the limit is crossed, he'll be replaced, but with no guarantee his sucessor will be what we expect. I hope I am wrong.

McConaughey owns DiCaprio
MMA-Sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote