MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz Conference Call Audio; You Don't Want to Miss This!

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2013, 08:47 AM   #42 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by cursedbat View Post
Noted again but you could have just let me know that. Maybe the OP should look at what was posted and take responsibility for its inaccuracies. Or you could be more interested in them. And I'm unclear now. Because you just challenged my opinions with your own and then contradicted that we were even talking about opinions. Can we get back on topic please as I think that this conference call was genius entertainment.
In my opinion you were posting unnescesseraly aggresive. In my opinion that warranted a warning. In my opinion when i said 'this is not up for discussion' that should have been the end of it. In my opinion it's in your best interest as a member of this forum to just let this drop.

Now please. No more. I wont ask again.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote