MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz Conference Call Audio; You Don't Want to Miss This!

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2013, 09:04 AM   #43 (permalink)
cursedbat
Amateur

cursedbat Is A Ballercursedbat Is A Ballercursedbat Is A Ballercursedbat Is A Ballercursedbat Is A Ballercursedbat Is A Ballercursedbat Is A Ballercursedbat Is A Ballercursedbat Is A Ballercursedbat Is A Ballercursedbat Is A Baller
Yeah you already gave me that warning bro. So we are past that. Now if what you are saying is that because you are a mod you can do what ever you want and others cant even speak about it or they will be punished simply because you are a mod then go ahead and say it. I dont agree with you on what you are saying and think its hypocritical. So if thats against the rules then hit me with your best shot because I want everyone to know. Otherwise act like a man and take responsibility like every other member for your posts I'm not cussing or doing anything past the rules. So you'll have to ban me because its personal which looks really bad on the forum. Either way its funny how this corresponds with the interview.
cursedbat is offline   Reply With Quote