MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 158: St-Pierre vs. Diaz Conference Call Audio; You Don't Want to Miss This!

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2013, 09:13 AM   #45 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by cursedbat View Post
Noted again but you could have just let me know that. Maybe the OP should look at what was posted and take responsibility for its inaccuracies. Or you could be more interested in them. And I'm unclear now. Because you just challenged my opinions with your own and then contradicted that we were even talking about opinions. Can we get back on topic please as I think that this conference call was genius entertainment.
He did. Via the warning system.

Your original post was aggressive towards Ape for no reason. If you disagree with a poster here, please keep it civil. We prefer it that way here rather than back and forth arguments and slagging The warning was warranted. Any more on the matter you're more then welcome to PM me/Killz/any other member of staff.

Thanks.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote