Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

GSP War Wagon!

6K views 73 replies 29 participants last post by  OU 
#1 ·
I can't be the only one hoping he WRECKS Nick Diaz at UFC 158.

ALLLLLLLL ABOARD!!! CHOO CHOO!!!

See less See more
#14 ·
Diaz is a whiney bitch who made a name beating B-Level fighters, and BJ Penn, who should not be at WW in the first place. He's talked himself into a fight that for his own health he shouldn't have talked himself into. I see this going the same way as the Koscheck fight, Diaz will get outstruck, and outgrappled.

Can't stand Diaz and can't wait to hear what he has to say when Joe Rogan asks him in the post-fight interview, where the fight went horribly wrong for him.

#19 ·
LOL, this isn't a GSP war wagon by any means. It is more of a hate Diaz thread.

People that hate Diaz can't help themselves...they think about him every couple minutes. They get so worked up over him and what he does.

Its funny as hell!

WOW you have some big balls! Wanting to take a 5 to 1 favorite at straight up odds! Don't go too far out on that limb!

#41 ·
I enjoy watching Nick Diaz fight. He is a very highly skilled mixed martial artist. It's ashame that his level of mental maturity isn't even close to his level of fighting ability.

A lot of people seem to like his personality. But to me he sounds like a rambling fool that doesn't think before he speaks. Most of the time it sounds like he isn't even sure of what point he is trying to make. If he was more like his younger bro, still with the attitude but less problematic I would like him more. But I have to say I would like to see GSP do damage to Nick Diaz.

War GSP! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.