MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Marijuana Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2013, 01:34 PM   #167 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
I once volunteered to eat an entire bud brownie which is quite potent for someone who's never eaten one before. I was hungry.

I went on a weird trip. It's like a body high almost like you're on vitamin E. Definitely not the same sensation as smoking it. It was fantastic though although initially my stomach was a lil upset. After 30 minutes or so it takes over and last awhile...several hours for me. To make it you need to cook the hash oil. That's the main ingredient I believe.

My advice eat a quarter at a time...hehe.
Yeah I hear the high last longer and it's a slightly different feeling. Sounds like a fairly complicated process though to do it correctly but it seems like something that must be tried at some point.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote