MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Nick Diaz Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2013, 02:33 PM   #112 (permalink)
Ape City
It's a league game, Smokey

Ape City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings SystemApe City Is Beyond A Rankings System
I can feel the hype for this fight swelling inside of me. Can't...control...it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmjrv View Post
can GSP outstrike Diaz? does he have the boxing to make Diaz step back? does he have the footwork to land and circle like condit? obviously if GSP takes him down we are gonna see Diaz get beat up via the best top control in the sport...

anyone think GSP will choose to stand, and if he does will he be able to deal with Diaz style?
I think GSP will stand with Diaz at first and test his boxing, which I think will match up quite well. I think it's only a matter of time until GSP takes a few shots and goes for the takedown, though. Probably withing the first 3 minutes of round 1.