MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - BAMMA 12: Wallhead vs. Veach

View Single Post

Old 03-09-2013, 06:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
gazh
Milky Joe

gazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By Allgazh Is Beloved By All
This whole show has a North-East flavour too it with 10 of the fighters fighting out of North-East gyms, this is a great showcase for UKMMA as well as North-East MMA, big up to Dave Percival from M4TC as he has done an awful lot of leg work in helping to get these lads on the big stage.

My mate is also working as back-up MC and may be doing some of the pre-lim fights, fingers crossed he gets on Channel 5!

Some very good regional level fights here aswell, very interested in;

Ryan Scope vs. Luke Newman
Ryan Scope was competing with blokes as a 16 year old, extremely talented ground and pound artist who has been over to the US to train with Ross Pearson and the Alliance Team, Luke Newman you may remember from TUF Smashes.

Steven Ray vs. Curt Warburton
Warburtons well known but Steven Ray will go into the fight as the favourite, this fight is as good as anything you'll see in UK MMA between two domestic guys.

Kevin Thompson vs. Kevin Askham
Another two very talented UK fighters, as above as good as you'll find regionally.

Anas Siraj Mounir vs. John Jackson
Anas is an 8-0 amateur and is very very well known locally in the North-East; expecting big things from Mounir.