MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White says Mark Hunt turned down UFC 160 fight with Junior dos Santos

View Single Post

Old 03-09-2013, 11:49 AM   #44 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Frank Mir? The former HW Champ?

Arlovski? The former HW Champ? You should probably go watch that fight btw since you clearly haven't.

Werdum? One of the five best Heavyweights in the world? The best jujitsu guy in the Heavyweight division? You're telling me Mark Hunt a guy who got his arm destroyed by SEAN MCCORKLE would survive against Werdum or Mir the guy who broke Minotauro's arm? Lmao.

I get it, your country sucks at MMA and Mark Hunt is all you got so you have to root for him but my God...this is laughable. I'll be so happy when Junior ends this nonsense.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
lol i defiantly touched a nerve there i wont disagree my country sucks at mma but now i know i made you mad and your argument was silly because you had to bring up an silly quip on my country rolf. Also arvloski was champw hen anyone could be champ even losing streak hunt would have beat andrei, and nelson outstruck by a bjj guy badly lmao and since when is frank mir even a decent wrestler lmao again. Silly silly LL silly silly

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote