MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hunt vs JDS is ON for 160!!!

View Single Post

Old 03-09-2013, 11:39 AM   #28 (permalink)
Voiceless
Middleweight

Voiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaswe82 View Post
This fight has potential to be great but for some reason I have this feeling we are going to get disapointed & JDS will take Hunt down & go that route. JDS is no idiot & he knows Hunt hits like a truck & that he's pretty good at finding his target. My prediction is JDS by Wrestling dominance or sub.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellholming View Post
to me it looked like Hunt has gotten significantly better on the ground and his takedown defence. I'm not sure JDS has the wrestling to take Hunt down.
I guess Dos Santos has the wrestling to take Hunt down, but I don't see him doing it at all. The only takedown from Dos Santos I can remember was against Carwin at the end of the round. Dos Santos doesn't like to be on the ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
This could potentially look a lot like JDS vs Nelson.
Only that Hunt is a much faster and more precise striker than Nelson. Because of his chubby appearance people underestimate the quickness of Hunt's hands.

If Dos Santos doesn't get caught early he should take this, but I wouldn't be too surprised if Hunt landed one of his mean hands.