MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 158: Carlos Condit Pre-Fight Interview

View Single Post

Old 03-09-2013, 12:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Mr Jeff 1
MMA Fanatic

Mr Jeff 1 has a spectacular aura aboutMr Jeff 1 has a spectacular aura aboutMr Jeff 1 has a spectacular aura aboutMr Jeff 1 has a spectacular aura aboutMr Jeff 1 has a spectacular aura aboutMr Jeff 1 has a spectacular aura aboutMr Jeff 1 has a spectacular aura aboutMr Jeff 1 has a spectacular aura aboutMr Jeff 1 has a spectacular aura aboutMr Jeff 1 has a spectacular aura aboutMr Jeff 1 has a spectacular aura about
Well, all I can say is that self proclaimed No. 1 contender is going to the back of the line after Carlos whoops his fat ass. I doubt that thjs one dimentional fighter ever makes his way back to the top.I think that Kampman, Miah, Kos, Elenburger, and any other top 10 welterweight have learned his game enough to beat him now. 1 punchers dont win fights very long before they start getting schooled, Liddelle just to name 1. So that being said, back of the line LITTLE RIGG.....
Mr Jeff 1 is offline   Reply With Quote