MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hello

Thread: Hello
View Single Post

Old 03-10-2013, 03:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Spite
YNWA
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Spite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSpite Is Beyond A Rankings System
Hello

Hey,

I'm not exactly a new member, I've been lurking these boards for about 4 years, just don't usually say much. But i thought it was time to introduce myself.

Real name is Steve and I'm from that part of England where the best MMA fighters come from, Sunderland (you know it).

Been a casual fan of the sport since the beginning... I can actually remember watching the UFC 1 on video when it was first released, I was a teenager at the time so I guess that probably makes me quite old... not as old as oldfan though.

As much as like to train MMA I'm not really fan of being punched in the face, done a bit of boxing so I know what it feels like! Also done some Judo when I was kid, despite not practicing Judo for about 15 years I actually hip throw one of mates a while back... goes to show, you never really forget!

Anways.. Heres to another 4 years of lurking
Spite is offline   Reply With Quote