MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strength & Power Training

View Single Post

Old 05-13-2007, 12:29 AM   #28 (permalink)
SgtSixpack
Amatuer

SgtSixpack Needs A HugSgtSixpack Needs A HugSgtSixpack Needs A HugSgtSixpack Needs A HugSgtSixpack Needs A HugSgtSixpack Needs A HugSgtSixpack Needs A HugSgtSixpack Needs A HugSgtSixpack Needs A HugSgtSixpack Needs A HugSgtSixpack Needs A Hug
If u bothered to read the whole thread u will realise Wukkhkhss has only stopped posting because he finally got what I was saying and agrees with me. Makes no sence to train traps on both pull and push day. Added to that traps really are insignificant to both bodybuilding and MMA, so why train them twice? Leading to overtraining?

http://www.mmaforum.com/strength-pow...tml#post155923
Look at the date of that post it predates this entire thread. Wukkhkushsh probably learned what a "compound" movement was from me.

As for dissin' me, you are probably a 14 yr old kid so what do I care?

I knew that my post would be provocative, but in the end I decided to post it and Im not having some retard who has probably never been to a gym in his life tell me that "I have wasted 8 years training" and try to make out that he knows whats what. I posted here cause his training method is not the best thing since sliced bread, its got flaws.

Last edited by SgtSixpack : 05-13-2007 at 12:31 AM.
SgtSixpack is offline   Reply With Quote