MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strength & Power Training

View Single Post

Old 05-13-2007, 12:32 AM   #30 (permalink)
SgtSixpack
Amatuer

SgtSixpack Needs A HugSgtSixpack Needs A HugSgtSixpack Needs A HugSgtSixpack Needs A HugSgtSixpack Needs A HugSgtSixpack Needs A HugSgtSixpack Needs A HugSgtSixpack Needs A HugSgtSixpack Needs A HugSgtSixpack Needs A HugSgtSixpack Needs A Hug
Quote:
Originally Posted by wukkadb
What are my flaws? Also, how did that link prove anything? And, for the record, I NEVER do shrugs, so don't use that one against me.
Ive got nothing against you. If u had posted, hey guys this is my routine and what do u think? I would have possibly given my advice and left it at that.

What you have done is set out a blueprint for everyone to follow, you are passing on what I perceive as some bad habits. Added to that you take you advice from a 21yr old who doesnt look all that impressive and has only been training for 2 years in weights.

You can do a fully bodybuilding program with 3 days a week, then why do a program which is not a total body workout; and judging from watching youtube injury prone? Only injurys Ive had is I pulled my back twice in 8 years of training (whilst doing squats), thats a pretty good ratio if u ask me.

If u cant do at least 4 reps its not bodybuilding (max 15 reps).
SgtSixpack is offline   Reply With Quote