MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Marijuana Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-11-2013, 11:14 AM   #179 (permalink)
oldfan
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY

oldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Materialoldfan Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
Man I use to get some medical bud straight from Colorado that still had the labels and names on them and that was freaking awesome. It was great quality of bud but it was also cool just knowing what I got. But it hasn't been that way for awhile for me and most the shit I get now is lower quality, only every so often will get a good batch that can compare with what I use to get.
As you get older, you run out of sources. I only have one source left. Lucky for me that one guy is a GARDENER EXTRAORDINAIRE. And has been my friend since we were little boys

I not only know exactly what I'm smoking, I usually have to sit through a history lesson whenever we visit.