MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Marijuana Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-11-2013, 12:28 PM   #180 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
As you get older, you run out of sources. I only have one source left. Lucky for me that one guy is a GARDENER EXTRAORDINAIRE.

I not only know exactly what I'm smoking, I usually have to sit through a history lesson whenever we visit.
That would be pretty sweet. I forget the difference between Indica and Sativa and Hybrids. Would be nice to know what I'm smoking and what the intended side effects were. I have a buddy that moved to Colorado and started working at a dispensery and had to learn what was best for pain or sleep aid and all that stuff. But I don't really have contact with him anymore.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote