MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Walking Dead Season 4

View Single Post

Old 03-11-2013, 06:06 PM   #157 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
The last two episodes were a change of pace. Very intense sit down. I like the build up.

I thought the whole counterpart schtick they pulled was just the writers spoonfeeding the viewer in the simplest way that in a normal circumstance they would get along and they don't want to kill each other. It's such a long way from building any real tension. If Daryl fires an arrow through the governors henchmans brains the next episode, no one is gonna give a shit about it, just because he shared a cig with the guy. It's gonna be just another random fatality for the sake of it. I'll keep watching but honestly, I'm not invested in a single character right now.

luckbox is offline   Reply With Quote