MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Aleksander Emilianenko vs Tim Sylvia. . . .

View Single Post

Old 08-30-2006, 04:31 PM   #19 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA freak
I also think Tim can beat Josh Barnett and Mark Hunt definitely.
WHAAAT????? Does anybody else agree with this statement?? Mark Hunt, maybe just because he is shorter, but Josh Barnett???? How could Tim beat Josh Barnett. Barnett would simply take it to the ground and win. If they faught 10 times, Barnett would win 9 I guarantee it. He might try and trade with him for a little while like he did to Aleksander at Total Elimination Absolute this past May, but then easily get the win by taking it to the ground. Tim has absolutely no ground game and Barnett is one of the best in the world on the ground. I wanna know if anyone else thinks Sylvia could beat Barnett!

P.S.
I'm not trying to pick on you MMA Freak, I just disagree with some of the opinions you have in this particular thread, as you disagree with mine. Just trying to understand why you think this way is all.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote