MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Walking Dead Season 4

View Single Post

Old 03-11-2013, 07:05 PM   #159 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
I thought the whole counterpart schtick they pulled was just the writers spoonfeeding the viewer in the simplest way that in a normal circumstance they would get along and they don't want to kill each other. It's such a long way from building any real tension. If Daryl fires an arrow through the governors henchmans brains the next episode, no one is gonna give a shit about it, just because he shared a cig with the guy. It's gonna be just another random fatality for the sake of it. I'll keep watching but honestly, I'm not invested in a single character right now.
It actually reminded me of the sitdown between Tony and Phil. I think it was a good moment. But I think we all agree that Andrea has got to go...haha.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote