MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Stephan Bonnar breaks silence on positive steroids test, says he never meant to cheat

View Single Post

Old 03-11-2013, 08:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
I do feel bad for Bonnar, if that is accurate what he's saying about using PEDs for injuries, not thinking he's gonna get another fight then it sucks it turns out that way for him.

Definitely sucks that ZUFFA/UFC/Dana etc etc have frozen him out too, and his work has suffered as a result since.
It doesn't suck, it's great. They all only seem to take PEDS to "help with my injuries lulz". GTFO Bonnar. You're a grown man, you've roided before and you knew exactly what you were doing this time.

Good riddance, I hope everyone remembers this cheat, as exactly that, a cheat. I have no sympathy for those wanting to rob other people out of a fair contest in high level sporting competition.

At the end of the day all of these cheats will get what's coming to them some day, that I'm certain of. Whether it's during their sporting careers or when they're 80+ years old and have to look back at their lives and realised that they were nothing but frauds. It's going to hurt, and they deserve every bit of it.

If this was his first time caught, I might be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but this guy has been caught using PEDS years ago, so I think it's pretty obvious where his motives lie.

You suck Bonnar.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote