MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nutrition / supplements > here ya go.

View Single Post

Old 05-14-2007, 03:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
wallysworld191
Bantamweight

wallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1
A great website to log your food [url]www.fitday.com(
hey this site is cool, hadnt seen it before, i think ill try it out for a while. repped

oh and wuk...you dont know what the **** your talking about, im a personal trainer, so uh...i might. You should research thinking before typing. and i assume the only thing you could see that as not being a productive life style is if your trying to gain massive amounts of weight/muscle...in which i am not.

and yeah wise its a little sketchy, but doesnt really seem like an advertisement if you go to the websites, seeing as most of them are forums, and/or free sites. body4life is the only thing anyone would spend money on.

Enjoy a choke!

Last edited by wallysworld191 : 05-14-2007 at 03:37 AM.
wallysworld191 is offline   Reply With Quote