MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nutrition / supplements > here ya go.

View Single Post

Old 05-14-2007, 12:37 PM   #17 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ▄bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallysworld191
hey this site is cool, hadnt seen it before, i think ill try it out for a while. repped

oh and wuk...you dont know what the **** your talking about, im a personal trainer, so uh...i might. You should research thinking before typing. and i assume the only thing you could see that as not being a productive life style is if your trying to gain massive amounts of weight/muscle...in which i am not.

and yeah wise its a little sketchy, but doesnt really seem like an advertisement if you go to the websites, seeing as most of them are forums, and/or free sites. body4life is the only thing anyone would spend money on.
First off, your assumption is wrong. Of course I'm looking to gain a few lbs of lean muscle, but my primary goals in lifting are to strengthen my core, and my posterior chain. Also, being a personal trainer means nothing now a days. If you have a chiseled chest and some abs, they practically let you in. Also, your diet is still horrible, and you're taking way too many supplements.

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote