MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nutrition / supplements > here ya go.

View Single Post

Old 05-14-2007, 01:56 PM   #18 (permalink)
wallysworld191
Bantamweight

wallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nicewallysworld191 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by wukkadb
First off, your assumption is wrong. Of course I'm looking to gain a few lbs of lean muscle, but my primary goals in lifting are to strengthen my core, and my posterior chain. Also, being a personal trainer means nothing now a days. If you have a chiseled chest and some abs, they practically let you in. Also, your diet is still horrible, and you're taking way too many supplements.
No, Im not. And i was talking about my self not you.
I dont eat enough, and i take 1 or 2 supplements a day after working out to prevent soreness. and i take vitamins, which everyone should. occasionally i take a nox before lifting or something to get a better work out in. i could take alot more and still be in the good amount zone. now if i was having 12 protein shakes a day chugging creatine and injecting steroids...then yeah id be taking to much. but when i burn 4500 calories in a day, its just fine to take a protein shake, especially when im only taking in about 2000 calories

Enjoy a choke!
wallysworld191 is offline   Reply With Quote