MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - All Of The Fat!!!1!1

View Single Post

Old 03-12-2013, 08:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
First off. Steam your veggies or eat them raw. Grilling or frying destroys about half the nutrients microwaving you might as well not have them.

If you're after a cooking oil check out coconut oil. Olive oil is healthy but when you heat it the good fats break down and it becomes unhealthy. Coconut oil withstands high heat. It's solid at room temp so just scoop a little out and heat in the pan before cooking. Plus it will last way longer than other oil because you don't need as much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kin View Post
That sounds like it'd take more discipline than I have. While cutting out sugars and starchy carbs entirely would be SUPER healthy, I feel like my life wouldn't be worth living without the occasional cookie and brownie and chocolate croissant and ice cream
It's not difficult after two weeks. Sugar is a toxin and rather addictive. Once you clean it out of your system the cravings stop happening. But if you can't do it you're better off finding something you'll stick to rather then something you'll do for a month then binge eat.

Also just for anyone interested in healthy snacks. Here's a brownie recipe that will be bad ass.

1/2 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup raw cocoa powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup coconut or almond milk
2 tbs honey (you can use any honey but I personally recommend killer bee money it's no more expensive and has no more sugar but its incredibly sweet)
1 egg
1 cup almond meal
(I also add a half a cup of crushed pecans)

Mix coconut oil, cinnamon and cocoa mix well.

Add the rest of the ingredients one at a time and mix well

Put in a tin and bake at 325F for 20 minutes. Let cool for 60mins and put in fridge allow to chill, enjoy.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App