MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Nick Diaz Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2013, 01:32 PM   #247 (permalink)
H33LHooK
Bantamweight

H33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
How is this for you haters, this is some nice striking against a very quality striker....haters.
Not a hater at all ; I just call 'em like I see 'em.

Case in point:

Quote:
Originally Posted by St.Paul Guy View Post
You're really living up to your namesake when it comes to your grappling analysis. It's pretty agreed upon that GSP could compete at a ADCC level if he wanted to. Nick couldn't.
Nick has knee-barred guys like Jorge Patino, and since the overwhelming majority of guys who fight at the ADCC list JJ as their base, I actually disagree that Nick couldn't compete under the right circumstances.

H33LHooK is offline   Reply With Quote