MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2013, 11:43 PM   #254 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
Day 43

So I got in at 4pm.

the 1st portion was mainly free due to no set structure. So I mainly worked on technique on the bags the entire time.
-------------------------------------------------------------
During the break between sessions I had. I tested my 1 set pushup max.

I had gone to 75 a little while ago, wasn't tired but my mind said it was good.

Well tonight I hit 120. I knew that was a goal of mine longstanding so when I hit 120 mentally it was good enough.

I got a little water, and then did as much as I could and got to 55. I don't know if i could do 175 straight? but I am probably going to shoot for 200 as my new goal to shatter.

So PT comes around, i've been doing 75 to their 20 pushups.

I upped it to 80 tonight. The only form I did 20 of was the spiderman. so in the end today I did 515 pushups!

I owe a lot of this to the fact I've been working on my back muscles.

I pretty much followed the same routine for session 2 as with the 1st half.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote