MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2013, 11:06 PM   #2580 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Got GOW yesterday, beat it about 20 minutes ago. Shorter than the previous games for sure.

Overall, the game is on par with other GOW games, it some fun bosses (massive in size some of them), some tweaks/additions to combat that make it better (it was already great), the graphics are the best on the PS3 or any console so far easily, etc.

The two major problems with the game are the story, which is better by the end of the game than what you think half way through, but still very underwhelming and to a point boring. The other major issue is the fact that this is what, the 6th GOW game? It's on par with the others but there's a big sense of "been here done that", and I mean a BIG sense.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote