MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 158: Johny Hendricks vs Carlos Condit

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2013, 01:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Servatose
Bantamweight

Servatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level now
It baffles me that Condit is an underdog. I think he's been tested far more than Hendricks. With his impressive performance against GSP, I'm willing to put a lot on Condit. The level of striking Condit posesses should neutralize any chance Hendricks' haymakers gave him against other opponents.

I actually think we'll see Hendricks try to utilize his wrestling this matchup, especially after how he defended GSP's typical game-plans during the pre-fight press. Everything points to a Hendricks take down fest. I think this fight takes Hendricks out of his element. I think Condit's training for GSP has put his TDD at a level that will be able to neutralize Hendricks' TD attempts and will force him to change up what he's been succesful with and I see him getting smashed for it. 250k on Condit.