MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nick Diaz Arrested for Street Scuffle. Dana White Furious.

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2013, 10:38 AM   #26 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
I can take a joke. I had my laugh. I politely made a suggestion, you thought about a better solution. I respect and agree with your decision, but the bolded part was unnecessarily rude from your end.
I wasn't trying to imply that YOU can't take a joke. You said it will "bait people" into a useless discussion. I was talking about the people that you think may be baited into a useless discussion. If they can't see the thread for what it is, it's their problem and they probably shouldn't post in a joke thread.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran

Sig Credit: M.C
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote