MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nick Diaz Arrested for Street Scuffle. Dana White Furious.

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2013, 11:03 AM   #28 (permalink)
Sportsman 2.0
Megaweight

Sportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I wasn't trying to imply that YOU can't take a joke. You said it will "bait people" into a useless discussion. I was talking about the people that you think may be baited into a useless discussion. If they can't see the thread for what it is, it's their problem and they probably shouldn't post in a joke thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Think you might be taking this a little too seriously Sportsman

This thread is harming no-one and has been taken completely in the manner it was intended.
Nah, maybe sounded like too serious, but you all know I appeciate a good laugh. It was just there are so many different threads already about GSP and Nick I thought that being trollish from the start would be a waste. The fact the thread title baited even regular good posters who didn't click the source is a prove a lot of destabilization can escalate before the truth comes up.

Anyway, no worries. Thanks for your explanation, Hit.
Thanks Killz.

"Although no one can go back and make a new beginning, anyone can change now and make a new end."
Sportsman 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote