MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Another, what do you want to happen? UFC 158 edition

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2013, 12:04 PM   #21 (permalink)
The Best Around
Featherweight

The Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I don't like Diaz really but I really dislike GSP so I hope Diaz finishes him. If GSP were to win, it would be nice if it wasn't a 25-minute jab/dry hump fest, but I don't blame him since nobody has the answer for it.

I want Condit to win because he's probably my second favorite fighter, but it sucks at the same time since I think Hendricks should be fighting GSP. That's why I was hoping for Condit vs. Rory Mac.