MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Another, what do you want to happen? UFC 158 edition

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2013, 02:25 PM   #23 (permalink)
3DLee
Baddest Man Alive

3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now3DLee is on another level now
The reason why I dislike GSP is because he destroyed Matt Hughes 2x. Hughes will always be my favorite "Old School" fighter even though most on here dislike him. That being said, I have hoped that GSP would lose in every fight he has had since then, and GSP hasn't lost any since submitting Matt. Hell, Im not sure if he's lost any rounds, maybe 1 or 2 since then which was UFC 79.

So I hope GSP gets submitted by Nick in the first round. Hopefully by mounting triangle as Nick slams him with elbows. Then I want GSP to get KO'd by Ruthless Robbie Lawler, submitted by Maia and then retire. Maybe move up 185 and Gnp'd and lose a decision to Chael Sonnen would be okay. But yeah, I dont want to see GSP win any more fight ever.

I do want to see Hendricks KO Condit. Hendricks is on a great run and I like that. I have no ill will towards Condit, I just like the run that Hendricks is on. Other than that, Ill just enjoy the show
3DLee is offline   Reply With Quote