Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Another, what do you want to happen? UFC 158 edition

3K views 46 replies 30 participants last post by  NoYards 
#1 ·
I know Diaz has alot of haters out there, Hendricks seems to be getting his fair share as well recently. So what do you want to see happen at UFC 158 this weekend?

#43 ·
Things I would like to see :

- Diaz somehow ko's GSP and goes nuts. The tv show is stopped because of him cursing and giving the middle finger to everyone on sight.

- Nate gets knocked to another dimension, from where we never hear from him again

- Hendricks loses in the most stupid fashion available. A standing guillotine would be perfect. Then he cries.

- Ring and Camozzi trade leg kicks, and both break their leg. They both lose the fight and are released.

- Freakshow and Ricci put on an exciting fight and both stay in the ufc. I like those kids.

#47 ·
I want GSP to tool Diaz for the whole 5 rounds (or better yet Diaz gets such a beatdown he is unable to answer the bell in the 5th.)

I want Condit to kick Hendrick's butt and when Rogan comes in for the interview, Condit starts by thanking his lord and saviour, the spaghetti monster, for the win.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.