MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Another, what do you want to happen? UFC 158 edition

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2013, 04:03 PM   #27 (permalink)
gazh
Lightweight

gazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatgazh Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Do you know what is the most spastic level gimp mask wearing shit on this forum?

When people are asked what they want to see - and they reply that they want to see people get hurt because they "fight boring" or "whine", and this is not aimed at anybody in particular it's just really really sad.

What's wrong with saying, i want to see X put in his best performance and show improved striking, maybe demonstrate some big punching power etc I DO NOT want to see anybody, regardless of who they are get their orbital bones or face broken, why the **** would i want to see that happen to somebody? WTF
Michael Bisping defeats Cain Velasquez via KO (Spinning Heel Kick and Flying Uppercut) at 00:07 of Round 1.

gazh is offline   Reply With Quote