MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Another, what do you want to happen? UFC 158 edition

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2013, 04:13 PM   #29 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazh View Post
Do you know what is the most spastic level gimp mask wearing shit on this forum?

When people are asked what they want to see - and they reply that they want to see people get hurt because they "fight boring" or "whine", and this is not aimed at anybody in particular it's just really really sad.

What's wrong with saying, i want to see X put in his best performance and show improved striking, maybe demonstrate some big punching power etc I DO NOT want to see anybody, regardless of who they are get their orbital bones or face broken, why the **** would i want to see that happen to somebody? WTF
LOL you sure that isn't directed at anyone? I don't see anyone else specifically mention a broken orbital bone. Would it make you feel better if I added that I want them to have a quick and successful recovery? Does that make you more comfortable?
OU is offline   Reply With Quote