MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Georges St. Pierre wants to fight Diaz, Hendricks, Anderson Silva then retire

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2013, 08:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Crester
Bantamweight

Crester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud ofCrester has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mo25 View Post
Source.

This sorta sucks. We have about 3 fights left with GSP if he actually sticks to his word. He is in his prime and definitely has another 5 years (imo) left. I hope he doesn't retire early.
I feel like GSP is really getting tired of "the game... and I think all of these feelings got made worse by what he's going thru with Nick Diaz. Who can blame GSP tho? I'm sure if the UFC was just a straight mma competition he would love it... but to be at the receiving end of all this WWe style drama must get really tiring.
Crester is offline   Reply With Quote