MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nick Diaz vs Rory MacDonald

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2013, 12:50 AM   #17 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
When Diaz lost to Condit and Nate was about to fight Bendo, everyone was saying "Nate is so much better than Nick, he's more diverse, he's not just a boxer he has a more complete game" blah blah blah. Then in typical Diaz fashion he gets de-railed. Now all of a sudden, Nick is fighting for the belt and since Nate lost recently, everyone knows that Nick is way better than Nate.

No, they're both incomplete fighters who lose to wrestlers. Rory ragdolled Nate. Two of the judges scored it 30-26.
And the judges are incompetent everyone knows that, it was an even fight with rory edging it until the 3 suplexes which is the only thing people seem to remember and it didn't even faze nate. I always said nick was the better brother mainly because he got his younger brother into martial arts when he already started a while in, better grappler and better boxer and probably better cardio but who the hell knows, and also nick doesn't fall down from leg kicks.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is offline   Reply With Quote