MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 71: Chris Leben vs. Kalib Starnes

View Single Post

Old 05-15-2007, 10:29 PM   #17 (permalink)
JawShattera
Banned

JawShattera is an unknown quantity at this pointJawShattera is an unknown quantity at this pointJawShattera is an unknown quantity at this point
kalib is capable of submitting leben, but the question is will he be able to considering leben is an animal with GREAT yes great td defence, an under-rated ground game, a truck load of heart,great chin and ko power in both hands that he knows how to use.

chris leben isnt a joke on the ground, he's trained with top team quest fighters, at amc pankration, the guys has been around and he's knows allot, he's a very knowledgable fighter, he has about 3 times more experience than kalib.

i think starnes will have a very hard time getting the fight to the ground, and even if he does,leben has faired fine on the ground against bjj blackbelts.

allin all i think i agree with punishment 101 here and that leben has a better chance to kncok starnes out that stanres does to submit him and i think he willt ake it by tko, ko or unanimous decision.

given kalibs tendendy too lose confidence if he is losing i think leben will close in for a 3rd round or possibly second round knockout or decision.

kalib experiencing his first real loss to okami(since his loss to groves was technicly a injury)and now training with the great big nogmay have changed and we may see amore impressive fighter but i will judge kalib for what i ahve seen and not from what i havent.

this fight, either man could end it.
JawShattera is offline   Reply With Quote