MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2013, 02:18 PM   #2590 (permalink)
xxpillowxxjp
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I have Dota 2 but have never played it.

Yeah the NHL games are always awesome.
yeh i played like 2 games. Mainly because i expected the graphics to be better. It's hard going from a game with really good graphics to its mirror game with horribad graphics.

Im sure i could get back into if i played with all the people i use to play with but that was when i was much younger and still going to school. Aint nothing change your personal time more then getting a full time job that requires you getting up at 5 in the morning.

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba
xxpillowxxjp is offline   Reply With Quote